Call Center Pharmacy TechnicianReq # 216893 Employment Status Full time Department PharmacyLocation 8417 - Pharmacy Central Processing Columbus - RX SupportAddress 55 Meadow Park Ave. Lewis Center, OH 43035 Date posted 11/20/2020
Our Call Center Technicians join and contribute to a service conscious Pharmacy Team who will consistently build relationships with patients by exceeding their needs and providing safe, accurate and efficient care to achieve optimal patient, Team Member and Company outcomes. Your primary responsibility will be to provide Prescription Processing/Call Center services for all retail locations and execute outbound call initiatives to stimulate the growth of the business.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Strong Customer Service Background
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Pharmacy
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 25 pounds
- Travel Required: None
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Job Responsibility
- Effectively perform functions within the pharmacy system.
- Receive prescriptions and obtain any additional information required to initiate prescription-filling process and comply with all legal requirements.
- Answer telephone in a polite and timely manner and ensure accurate information is exchanged and customer is satisfied.
- Resolve customer questions and concerns by communicating effectively with the customer and the management team/support staff in an efficient manner.
- Comply with all Giant Eagle and Pharmacy policies including HIPAA and Pseudoephedrines.
- Add and update prescriptions on Refills on Time.
- Accurately read and data enter new prescriptions in the computer including billing to third parties, compounds, calculations and free form prescriptions.
- Resolve third party insurance billing issue to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Restock pharmacy supplies.
- File written prescriptions daily.
- Complete all necessary daily and weekly reports and paperwork.
- Maintain a neat and clean work environment to ensure Company and government requirements are met.
- Have knowledge of all appropriate service and business metrics and assist team on action plans to improve outcomes.
- Assist in the execution of all company initiatives and programs.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.