Do You Need Assistance?
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the Giant Eagle's employment process, please contact MyHRConnection at 888-892-2248 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be kept confidential and shared only on a need-to-know basis.
Assistant Store Manager - Pendleton PikeReq # 113679BR Employment Status Full-Time Location (department) Fuel#3552- Pendleton Pike Get Address 6990 Pendleton Pike, Indianapolis, IN 46226 Date posted 08/13/2019
Position SummaryThe Associate Store Leader is responsible for the day to day store operation, as well as the people who work there in the manager is not present or during any periods of absence. Duties include hiring, coaching/discipline, training, scheduling, product orders, tracking damaged/waste products, all store inventories, daily banking, daily, weekly, and monthly paperwork. The manager is on call and must have a working telephone.
- Assume all manager responsibilities when the manager is not present or during any periods of absence such as days off, sick leave, vacation, etc.
- Accurately complete daily reports and review daily close reports.
- Responsible for accuracy and integrity of inventory
- Responsible for daily bank deposits, picking up change orders, loading safe, ATM, etc
- Determine and place weekly product order based on established company guidelines. Responsible for scanning in orders/vendors.
- All back office duties
- Hire, train, coach and discipline of all store personnel
- Plan and prepare store personnel work schedules
- Responsible for (direct) supervision of all shifts, using shift duty sheets to verify completion of duties Responsible for covering shifts when employees call in or don't show up
- Perform team member responsibilities including and not limited to cashiering
- Ensure compliance of store personnel with policies and procedures, including established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices
- Assist customers and respond to customer's complaints or inquiries
- Responsible for merchandising the store according to company guidelines
- Execution of promotions and marketing
- Manage labor according to company guidelines
- Responsible for multiple a day fuel pricing surveys to ensure competitive pricing of fuel
Reports To: Store Leader, GetGo Sr (SA)
Education and Training Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years
- Supervisory Experience, Customer Service/Retail Experience
- Normal store environment with no continuous exposure to extreme temps, dust, etc
- Carrying Up to 50 pounds
- Lifting Up to 50 pounds
- Customer Focused
- Gets Things Done
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Respect for Self and Others
- Adding Machine
- Fountain Machines
- Fuel Pumps
- Ice Coffee Machine
- Ice Machine
- Bag in box machine
- Lang Oven
- Make Line
- Merry Chef (Oven)
- Motorola Hand Held Gun (Receiving)
- Panini Grill
- Power Washer
- Shrink Wrap Machine
- Cap Machine
- Smoothie Machine
- Stand-up Lotto Machine
- Texlon Ordering Machine
- Watchguard Detergent Dispenser
- Car Wash Equipment
- Coffee Brewer
- Coffee Grinder
- Conventional Oven
- Creamer Machine
- Fax Machine
Licenses/Certifications DesiredFood Safety -
About UsAt GetGo Cafe + Market, our mission is to be the fastest growing, most innovative, and best Cafe + Market in North America. We are driven by quality people, food and fuel providing an inviting place to get all the things our customers need right now! With you on our team, we can reach those goals every day.
Who We Are:
If you're looking to get on the fast-track to a delicious career, and are eager to share your friendly spirit with our customers, GetGo Cafe + Market could be the stop for you. GetGo Cafe + Market is a fresh food, unique convenience and high quality fuel destination and is a big part of the Giant Eagle family of stores.
Our GetGo Cafe + Market family is always searching for Team Members who like a swift pace served with a warm smile. Although we move quickly, we want to take the time to make certain we give you the solid support you deserve and set you up for an amazing career.