Store Team Member - BidReq # 236537 Employment Status Full time Department RetailLocation 0009 - Hempfield Square - SupermarketAddress 6204 Route 30 Hempfield Square SC Greensburg, PA 15601 Date posted 01/13/2021
Customer Service Team Members are key players in building lifelong relationships with our customers. They bag merchandise at the register, take on cleaning duties and retrieve carts. Customer Service Clerks are fully trained to assist customers in other areas in the store.You are a team player at heart. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success. You are eager to be part of an amazing group, and have the ability to inspire those around you.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Prior experience working in Grocery or related industry; Experience in a retail environment; positive attitude desired
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Certification or Licensing Required: Culinary helpful
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 16 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority for our Team Members, guests and products.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines.
- Provide unparalleled guest service, constantly striving to delight and surprise our guests, vendors and stakeholders.
- Return carts from lot by gathering carts in central area of lot, then pushing five carts at a time to specific storage area.
- Ability to operate cart caddy.
- Bagging orders into the appropriate bags and then into customers' carts.
- Assisting customers in the lot with groceries/carts.
- Keep the parking lot free of carts and any debris, including sweeping sidewalks/shoveling/salting when necessary.
- Ring up customers' orders by scanning product or punching price into register, finalize sale and collect payment by totaling order, deducting for coupons and accepting tender from customer.
- Maintain proper cleanliness inside and outside the store.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members, customers, vendors and the community.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.