Overnight Sales Team Member - up to $15/hour!Req # 263417 Employment Status Full time Department RetailLocation 0009 - Hempfield Square - SupermarketAddress 6204 Route 30 Hempfield Square SC Greensburg, PA 15601 Date posted 10/06/2021
Night Crew Stock Clerks are key to making sure customers receive the products they need promptly and accurately — leaving our store with smiles and memories of unparalleled service. The majority of their time is spent on the sales floor during our quiet hours, while the store is closed to customers. They are responsible for replenishing stock and providing efficient service from "wall to wall" in each area of our store. Flexible scheduling is available for what works for you – shifts available for 4-8 hours in length, start times can be between 8pm-2am. Overnight work includes additional pay incentives at this location – hourly rate starting up to $15/hour
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Prior experience in the related field; Food Safety Knowledge
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 16 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work, for our Team Members, guests, and products.
- Provide unparalleled guest service, constantly striving to delight and surprise our guests, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Cultivate a foodie culture by sharing excitement and passion for food with Team Members and guests.
- Actively demonstrate appropriate suggestive selling techniques.
- Provide active sampling opportunities, when appropriate.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils, floor (to ensure safety), and sanitation regulations are met.
- Stock cases by taking product from delivery area and placing product in proper location on shelf.
- Service guests by answering questions promptly and with a smile.
- Order product as needed by scanning appropriate shelf tag or punching in numbers on order machine.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Add new items to shelves by moving existing items and displaying products appropriately and in adherence to safety standards.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.