WetGo Pro Car Wash Supervisor - GibsoniaReq # 266413 Department Fuel & Convenience Location 3691 - Gibsonia - GetGo Standalone Address 4099 Grandview Drive Gibsonia, PA 15044 Date posted 10/26/2021
At GetGo, it’s not about fitting in. It’s about finding your fit – no matter who you are or what you aspire to become. Our team will help find the role that best fits you, your skills, your future and your schedule – while also working to make you, your skills, your future and your schedule even better.
What makes a successful GetGo Team Member?
- Team player
May be eligible for medical benefits.
Create a work life balance that works for you with flexible scheduling.
Rapid Career Growth
Fuel your future with growth potential.
Must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
Paid Time Off
Team Members will earn paid time off.
Holiday and Shift Wage Premiums, Quarterly Bonus Program.
Team Member Discounts
10% off own brand products.
Relaxed Dress Code
Allows you to be yourself.
Together, we will go farther and overcome challenges.
Hourly or Kitchen
Team Member DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Shift Supervisor DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Store Manager DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Field Support DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
District Leader DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Our WetGo Pro Lead is responsible for keeping our WetGo locations sqeaky clean and efficient, because everyone hates a dirty car. They coach, supervise, and lead a team, while driving our carwash business to new heights. Whether it's driving our WetGo Unlimited Membership or selling a single wash, our WetGo Pro Lead's always know how to take care of our guests. From the hot summer days to the winter salt covered roads, the WetGo Pro Lead ensures our guests' cars are always clean. They make sure our WetGo locations are running at top performance, while providing guest service that goes the extra mile.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Sales, customer service or car wash
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one or some combination of the following tasks:
1. interview, select and train Team Members;
2. direct the work of Team Members;
3. appraise Team Members’ productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
4. handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to complaints;
5. discipline Team Members;
6. plan the work;
7. distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
8. provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the store;
9. manage the budget for your department or location;
10. manage inventory for your department or location; or
11. monitor or implement compliance measures
- Keep wash OPEN and STAFFED every day, during the hours of operation
- Greet, smile, and sell the WetGo Unlimited Memberships, if customer doesn't want the membership, suggestively upselling wash packages that meet their needs.
- Direct, oversee, and evaluate training provided to department Team Members to reduce turnover, promote efficiency and control labor costs.
- Provide motivational leadership to an amazing team by focusing on respect and by setting an exemplary example.
- Develop future leaders, identify Team Members who are poised to rise through the ranks and remember our people are our best asset!
- Nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity, giving each Team Member a voice.
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work: for Team Members, for guests and for products.
- Set and reach aggressive sales and profit goals by driving our WetGo Unlimited Membership and single wash sales.
- Make innovative plans and suggestions to improve our business.
- Establish an ongoing communication plan with the team, ensuring that all Team Members are informed and prepared to put their best food forward!
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed by the business.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.