Car Wash Team MemberReq # 264294 Rate of Pay $15.00 Employment Status Part time Department Fuel & Convenience Location 3691 - Gibsonia - GetGo Standalone Address 4099 Grandview Drive Gibsonia, PA 15044 Date posted 10/15/2021
At GetGo, it’s not about fitting in. It’s about finding your fit – no matter who you are or what you aspire to become. Our team will help find the role that best fits you, your skills, your future and your schedule – while also working to make you, your skills, your future and your schedule even better.
What makes a successful GetGo Team Member?
- Team player
May be eligible for medical benefits.
Create a work life balance that works for you with flexible scheduling.
Rapid Career Growth
Fuel your future with growth potential.
Must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
Paid Time Off
Team Members will earn paid time off.
Holiday and Shift Wage Premiums, Quarterly Bonus Program.
Team Member Discounts
10% off own brand products.
Relaxed Dress Code
Allows you to be yourself.
Together, we will go farther and overcome challenges.
Hourly or Kitchen
Team Member DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Shift Supervisor DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Store Manager DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Field Support DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
District Leader DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
As a Car Wash Team Member, you will exceed customer needs and expectations by providing safe, efficient, accurate and pleasant car wash services.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Previous mechanical or technical experience and/or education
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your work, for your Team Members, customers and products.
- Direct patrons to entrance of wash station and guide automobile onto wheel track of automatic mechanism.
- Activate wash mechanism and observe operation to detect equipment malfunctions.
- Hand finish cars as needed.
- Hose down the concrete area of the car wash.
- Assist in providing value-added services such as vehicle prepping.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks to ensure car wash uptime expectations are met.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, floor, interior and exterior car wash and vacuum areas, etc., to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
- Keep car wash area safe and clean by sweeping up debris, shoveling snow and salting as needed.
- Clean windows on the car wash building.
- Troubleshoot car wash problems and resolve them when allowable by taking direction from the service center.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.