Production TechnicianReq # 272603Rate of Pay $16.00Department Manufacturing & ProductionLocation Fresh Food ManufacturingAddress 2500 Lovi RD Freedom, PA 15042 Date posted 01/27/2022
$16.00 AN HOUR. $1000.00 Bonus Bonus Payout: $500.00 after 90 days, $500.00, at six (6) months SEVERAL SHIFTS AVAILABLE. AM & PM START. Approximately $300.00 QUARTERLY ATTENDANCE BONUS, BENEFITS, PAID TIME OFF, WEEKLY PAY CHECKS. IMMEDIATELY HIRING! This position is involved in production of all products created in the soup production room. Directly responsible for the product production, quality and adherence to food safety policies and procedures.
- Experience Desired but not Required: 1 to 3 years, 2 - 3 years cooking/catering or large volume batch cooking experience required.
- Experience Desired but not Required: Experience in batching and scaling recipes, Mechanical and technical aptitude, experience with culturally diverse teams.
- Education Desired but not Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Education Desire: Associates Degree in Culinary Arts
- Certification or Licensing Desired but not Required: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Inspect food ingredients and food preparation equipment through physical, mechanical and visual inspection to maintain quality standards and sanitation regulations.
- Perform day to day activities including cooking, scaling, pumping, packaging and sanitation.
- Maintain accurate production records, HACCP and QA documentation to ensure that all meet the federal, state, county and Company requirements.
- Control quality and production costs through: strict adherence to recipes and production procedures, monitoring waste and loss, and improved work efficiencies.
- Coordinate and perform equipment and plant sanitation, as needed.
- Inspect and evaluate equipment requirements to ensure efficiency and safety.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by ensuring that all food safety, food holding, temperature, Giant Eagle and OSHA standards are met.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.