Pharmacy Packaging Technician Full Time $1,000 New Hire BonusReq # 250597Department PharmacyLocation 8991 - Pharmacy Central Fill Pittsburgh - RX SupportAddress 2500 Lovi RD Freedom, PA 15042 Date posted 06/11/2021
Are you interested in working for an organization dedicated to patient care, innovation, and improving people’s everyday lives and well-being? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced warehouse environment? Are you interested in working “behind the scenes” in a pharmacy organization? If so, you’re in the right place!
As a Fill Center Pharmacy Technician, you’ll be a key part of our collaborative team. You’ll bring your skills and expertise to accurately and efficiently filling prescriptions, supporting Pharmacists and ensuring that the pharmacy runs at the highest possible level.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Experience in drug handling protocols and best practices in a time-bound fulfillment order process
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 10 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Remove out of date and expired medications using proper company procedures.
- Train and mentor new department Team members.
- Report errors, omissions and incidents to Pharmacist on duty.
- Perform, under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist, the direct preparation and filling of a prescription.
- Prepare and fill non-auto counted drugs.
- Label bottles and prepackaged items accurately.
- Replenish canisters with consumables needed for prescription fulfillment.
- Maintain a neat and clean work environment in order to ensure that company and government requirements are met.
- Recognize, address and escalate system issues.
- Adhere to all company, state and federal policies, laws and regulations, including HIPAA.
- Operate semi-automatic cabinet in order to fill customer orders.
- Maintain production rates and meet quality expectations as determined by leadership.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
- Overnight Fuel Station Team Member + $500 Sign On Bonus Painesville, Ohio 06/24/2021
- Curbside Express Lead Westlake, Ohio 03/18/2021
- Night Stock Team Member Morgantown, West Virginia 06/24/2021
- Front End Team Leader - Akron/Canton regions Stow, Ohio 06/24/2021
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.