Pharmacy Maintenance TechnicianReq # 245656 Employment Status Full time Department PharmacyLocation 8991 - Pharmacy Central Fill Pittsburgh - RX SupportAddress 2500 Lovi RD Freedom, PA 15042 Date posted 04/16/2021
Are you interested in working for an organization dedicated to patient care, innovation, and improving people’s everyday lives and well-being? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced warehouse environment? Are you interested in working “behind the scenes” in a pharmacy organization? If so, you’re in the right place!
As a Pharmacy Maintenance Technician, you’ll be a key part of our collaborative team. You’ll bring your skills and expertise to maintaining the mechanical equipment, electrical equipment, software and operating systems used by the Central Fill facility in order to ensure that Giant Eagle continues delivering the best to its customers.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Electrical, mechanical and software maintenance experience.
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair or replace deficient equipment parts.
- Reassemble equipment for production using both manual and power tools.
- Perform routine maintenance to ensure that the system continues to run smoothly
- Assist with locating, installing, aligning, testing and bringing new equipment online
- Daily maintenance and replacement of consumables to ensure proper systems operations.
- Understand the parts diagrams, blue prints, and electrical schematics of the equipment.
- Daily cleaning and removal of refuse from the facility
- Recognize, address and escalate system issues to the vendor when necessary.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by ensuring that all safety and temperatures of Giant Eagle and OSHA are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.