Patient Care Advocate ClinicalReq # 268884 Employment Status Full time Department PharmacyLocation 8413 - Pharmacy Central Processing Pittsburgh - RX SupportAddress 2500 Lovi RD Freedom, PA 15042 Date posted 11/24/2021
Are you interested in working for an organization dedicated to patient care, innovation, and improving people’s everyday lives and well-being? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced warehouse environment? Are you interested in working “behind the scenes” in a pharmacy organization? If so, you’re in the right place!
As a Patient Care Advocate, you will consistently build relationships with patients by exceeding their needs and providing safe, accurate and efficient care to achieve optimal patient and company outcomes.
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Travel Required: None
- Execute Medication Therapy Management for the company through competency in MTM platforms.
- Follow established best practices as they relate to work flow and use of MTM platforms when contacting patients, scheduling appointments and/or follow-up calls, and performing data entry.
- Use the pharmacy computer to complete all actions necessary to provide optimal patient care.
- Properly schedule and perform follow-up adherence calls to ensure success and continued compliance with medication.
- Provide adequate notes and documentation within platform to ensure proper reimbursement, patient safety, and to provide a seamless management of patients amongst all staff.
- Demonstrate adherence to all company, state, and federal policies, laws, and regulations including HIPAA.
- Maintain a neat work environment to ensure all company, local, state, and federal requirements are met.
- Have knowledge of all appropriate service and business metrics and assist team on action plans to improve outcomes.
- Contact physician office if necessary.
- Report errors, omissions, and incidents to pharmacist.
- Act in a fiscally responsible manner with regards to our work processes and be held accountable to meeting our financial goals.
- Ensure exemplary customer service and satisfaction with knowledge and understanding to contact a Pharmacist when needed.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.