Fuel Station LeadReq # 243060 Employment Status Full time Department RetailLocation 3843 - Frederick Shopping Center - GetGo PadsiteAddress 1391 W Seventh Street Frederick, MD 21702 Date posted 03/16/2021
As a Fuel Station Lead, you will exceed customer and Team Member needs and expectations by providing safe, efficient, accurate and pleasant shopping, purchasing and food services. You will also guide and coach Team Members.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Supervisory Experience, Customer Service/Retail Experience
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work, for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Maintain safe, prompt and courteous customer service, attend to customers' concerns and complaints and promote the company culture by modeling and coaching Team Members.
- Ensure that proper maintenance, cleanliness and image standards are being maintained for the entire facility (e.g., equipment, counter area, floor, exterior pump area, etc.) to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
- Assist in the proper and timely processing of all accounting functions.
- Assist the Store Leader in attaining all budgeted goals and objectives for site, focusing on the areas of shrink, sales, expenses, TSR (Total Sales Revenue) and gross profit.
- Implement and maintain all established inventory control policies.
- Ensure all established safety and security policies are followed.
- Perform duties as GoGetter, Kitchen GoGetter and/or WetGoGetter as needed.
- Oversee the effective and efficient completion of shift duties in all areas assigned.
- Demonstrate adherence to company policies through example and coaching.
- Oversee and conduct Team Member training according to established Company policies and procedures as required.
- Ring up customers' orders by scanning product or entering prices into register according to established Company policies and procedures.
- Assist Store Leader in store scheduling and scheduling adjustments.
- Assist Store Leader in merchandising and promotional activities including checking in vendors, merchandise receiving, price changes, displays and signage.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.