lot attendantReq # 221147 Employment Status Part time Department RetailLocation 0068 - Moon Township - SupermarketAddress 5990 University Blvd Coraopolis, PA 15108 Date posted 07/31/2020
Lot Attendants are key players in making sure each guest's first and last experience in our store is an exemplary one. By providing carts and baskets and assisting with groceries, you will make sure each guest leaves our store with a smile and a memory of unparalleled service. You will keep the parking lot and outside of store clean, ensuring adequate supply of carts for customers and ensuring customer requirements are met. You'll be part of an amazing team and will help to build customer loyalty through your own shining example.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Prior experience working in Grocery or related industry
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 16 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your work, for your Team Members, guests and products.
- Provide exemplary customer service by greeting customers on the front end, ensuring each customer's order is bagged appropriately and safely.
- Smile and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in your designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Inspire your fellow Team Members and our guests with a passion for food and a willingness to go the extra mile to provide the best product.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food and safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment.
- Proactively look for opportunities to help guests in the parking lot, even with something as small as taking a cart back to the corral.
- Assist customers in the parking lot with groceries and carts.
- Ensure carts are ready for guest use by cleaning and drying them as needed.
- Keep the parking lot free of carts and any debris, including sweeping sidewalks, shoveling and salting when necessary.
- Maintain stock of golf umbrellas and return umbrellas to central station in lobby.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area.
- Always dress appropriately during inclement weather, paying special attention to guests during this time to make sure they are safe and comfortable.
- Maintain cleanliness of customer restrooms.
- Assist in other areas as required.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.