Kitchen Lead + $500 BonusReq # 249530 Employment Status Full time Department Fuel & Convenience Location 7519 - Ogilville - Getgo/Rickers Standalone Address 3545 West 450 South Columbus, IN 47201 Date posted 05/28/2021
At GetGo, it’s not about fitting in. It’s about finding your fit – no matter who you are or what you aspire to become. Our team will help find the role that best fits you, your skills, your future and your schedule – while also working to make you, your skills, your future and your schedule even better.
What makes a successful GetGo Team Member?
- Team player
May be eligible for medical benefits.
Create a work life balance that works for you with flexible scheduling.
Rapid Career Growth
Fuel your future with growth potential.
Must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
Paid Time Off
Team Members will earn paid time off.
Holiday and Shift Wage Premiums, Quarterly Bonus Program.
Team Member Discounts
10% off own brand products.
Relaxed Dress Code
Allows you to be yourself.
Together, we will go farther and overcome challenges.
Hourly or Kitchen
Team Member DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Shift Supervisor DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Store Manager DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Field Support DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
District Leader DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
$500 retention bonus, $200 at 45 days of employment and $300 at 90 days of employment. Pay commensurate with experience. As a GetGo Kitchen Lead, you will exceed customer and Team Member needs and expectations by providing safe, efficient, accurate and pleasant food service. You will also provide guidance and coaching to Team Members, ensuring the store runs like clockwork. In this role, you will be on the fast track to store leadership — coaching, supervising and leading the kitchen team in addition to, and often on behalf of, the Store Leader.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Experience in supervisory role and food service
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Preferred: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work, for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Exceed customer and Team Member needs and expectations by providing safe, efficient, accurate and pleasant food service, and guidance and coaching to Team Members, and exemplary service to vendors and stakeholders.
- Cultivate a fast, friendly culture by sharing warmth and passion for service with a smile with all Team Members and customers.
- Assist management in setting and reaching aggressive sales and profit goals by encouraging sampling and suggesting as much as possible, while also managing shrink.
- Monitor quality control in kitchen area and when ordering food and supplies.
- Maintain maximum flexibility in scheduling by confirming that all Team Members are cross-trained on all positions.
- Focus on flexibility, being ready to lead the team in the Kitchen at one moment, and then step in as a GoGetter at the next.
- Make sure your restrooms are always exceptionally clean and well-stocked.
- Proactively monitor competitor fuel pricing and work with appropriate business partners to remain competitive.
- Rapidly correct any equipment issues.
- Ensure all Team Members have access to the right training and resources.
- Provide training and leadership to hourly Team Members in the store, and when assigned, to peer Leads as well.
- Supervise product merchandising and integrity by ensuring that all equipment consistently passes safety audits and that the appropriate Team Members on the schedule are certified in food safety.
- Set and promote sales and performance goals for your team and provide them with the tools to reach those goals.
- Identify strengths and opportunities on your team and think strategically when making moves and scheduling.
- Nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity, keeping in mind that each Team Member has a voice.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
- Overnight Fuel Station Team Member + $500 Sign On Bonus Painesville, Ohio 06/24/2021
- Curbside Express Lead Westlake, Ohio 03/18/2021
- Night Stock Team Member Morgantown, West Virginia 06/24/2021
- Front End Team Leader - Akron/Canton regions Stow, Ohio 06/24/2021
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.