Cashier, PharmacyReq # 244975 Employment Status Part time Department PharmacyLocation 2465 - Merion Village - PharmacyAddress 1380 S Fourth St Columbus, OH 43207 Date posted 07/06/2021
The purpose of this position is to join and contribute to a service conscious pharmacy team who will consistently build relationships with patients by exceeding their needs and providing safe, accurate and efficient care to achieve patient, team member and company outcomes.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Desired: Pharmacy
- Immediately acknowledge and welcome patients with compassion and a smile at all pharmacy entry points.
- Finalize sales using cash register according to established procedures including the Point of Sale Policies.
- Model excellent patient care by respecting, engaging and enthusiastically meeting or exceeding all patient needs including processing orders in person and by phone, directing patients to products and merchandise
and referring appropriate questions concerning prescriptions and over the counter medicine to the pharmacist.
- Complete all actions necessary to maximize efficiency and customer service at drop-off, will call , drive thru, phone, filling and order receiving, including but not limited to: Search for patients and profiles, determine dates of fill and pick-up, determine prescriptions sent to Central Fill, quote cash prices of prescriptions, check on-hand counts of medications, enter invoices.
- Assist with maintaining proper inventory levels by ordering, receiving, stocking and totaling drugs and other supplies per company policy and procedures.
- Maintain a neat and clean work environment to ensure company and government requirements are met.
- Comply with all Giant Eagle and Pharmacy policies including HIPAA and Pseudoephedrine.
- File written prescriptions daily.
- Resolve customer questions and concerns by communicating effectively with the customer and the management team/support staff in an efficient manner.
- Have knowledge of all appropriate service and business metrics and assist team on action plans to improve outcomes.
- Assist in the execution of all company initiatives and programs.
- Assist team members with task to ensure pharmacy runs efficiently.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.