Do You Need Assistance?
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the Giant Eagle's employment process, please contact MyHRConnection at 888-892-2248 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be kept confidential and shared only on a need-to-know basis.
Associate Store Leader - Chesterfield GetGoReq # 113505BR Employment Status Full-Time Location (department) Fuel #7514- Chesterfield GetGo Address 100 Federal Drive, Chesterfield, IN 46017 Date posted 08/13/2019
Position SummaryThe Associate Store Leader is responsible for the day to day store operation, as well as the people who work there in the manager is not present or during any periods of absence. Duties include hiring, coaching/discipline, training, scheduling, product orders, tracking damaged/waste products, all store inventories, daily banking, daily, weekly, and monthly paperwork. The manager is on call and must have a working telephone.
- Assume all manager responsibilities when the manager is not present or during any periods of absence such as days off, sick leave, vacation, etc.
- Accurately complete daily reports and review daily close reports.
- Responsible for accuracy and integrity of inventory
- Responsible for daily bank deposits, picking up change orders, loading safe, ATM, etc
- Determine and place weekly product order based on established company guidelines. Responsible for scanning in orders/vendors.
- All back office duties
- Hire, train, coach and discipline of all store personnel
- Plan and prepare store personnel work schedules
- Responsible for (direct) supervision of all shifts, using shift duty sheets to verify completion of duties Responsible for covering shifts when employees call in or don't show up
- Perform team member responsibilities including and not limited to cashiering
- Ensure compliance of store personnel with policies and procedures, including established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices
- Assist customers and respond to customer's complaints or inquiries
- Responsible for merchandising the store according to company guidelines
- Execution of promotions and marketing
- Manage labor according to company guidelines
- Responsible for multiple a day fuel pricing surveys to ensure competitive pricing of fuel
Reports To: Store Leader-R
Education and Training Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years
- Supervisory Experience, Customer Service/Retail Experience
- Normal store environment with no continuous exposure to extreme temps, dust, etc
- Carrying Up to 50 pounds
- Lifting Up to 50 pounds
- Customer Focused
- Gets Things Done
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Respect for Self and Others
- Adding Machine
- Fountain Machines
- Fuel Pumps
- Ice Coffee Machine
- Ice Machine
- Bag in box machine
- Lang Oven
- Make Line
- Merry Chef (Oven)
- Motorola Hand Held Gun (Receiving)
- Panini Grill
- Power Washer
- Shrink Wrap Machine
- Cap Machine
- Smoothie Machine
- Stand-up Lotto Machine
- Texlon Ordering Machine
- Watchguard Detergent Dispenser
- Car Wash Equipment
- Coffee Brewer
- Coffee Grinder
- Conventional Oven
- Creamer Machine
- Fax Machine
Licenses/Certifications DesiredFood Safety -
About UsGiant Eagle and Ricker Oil Company recently joined together as one company, making the GetGo and Ricker¿s store experiences even better for our Team Members and customers.
Founded in 1979, Ricker¿s provides high quality fuels, great customer service, and clean convenience stores throughout Indiana with over 50 locations. Founded in 1931, Giant Eagle is a multi-format food, pharmacy and fuel retailers with over 410 locations in 5 states. Giant Eagle, Market District supermarkets, and GetGo cafe plus market are the 3 main banners. Like Ricker¿s, Giant Eagle has been a proud family-owned and values-driven Company since 1931, when our Founders created Giant Eagle 90 years ago.
GetGo is a fresh food, convenience and high-quality fuel destination. GetGo offers a friendly, engaging place where customers can enjoy made-fresh-to-order subs, sandwiches, burgers, salads and more.
As a member of our GetGo team, you'll be part of a collaborative crew who provides efficient, accurate, and pleasant service and shopping assistance. From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, you will ensure that each person waiting for a delicious meal, picking up their first cup of coffee or filling up at our fuel pumps, is met with the great service they deserve.
We would love to have you join our team!