Do You Need Assistance?
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the Giant Eagle's employment process, please contact MyHRConnection at 888-892-2248 or email@example.com. Your request will be kept confidential and shared only on a need-to-know basis.
Kitchen Team MemberReq # 214939 Employment Status Part time Department Fuel & ConvenienceLocation 7549 - 146th & River Rd - Getgo/Rickers Standalone Address 14590 River Road Carmel, IN 46033 Date posted 05/22/2020
Job SummaryAs a Kitchen Team Member, you will greet customers in a professional, friendly manner to ensure the customer's needs are met while maintaining safety/sanitation standards at all times.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Food Safety;
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your work, for your Team Members, customers and products.
- Adhere to food safety/sanitation policies and procedures established by the company.
- Meet time requirements for completing customers’ food orders.
- Keep work and dining areas clean, stocked and organized.
- Fill and maintain Grab-n-Go case. Check dates/times for freshness.
- Provide excellent customer service by being pleasant, greeting customers, attending to their requests and thanking them in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
- Meet quality control standards of food service orders through proper food portioning, using fresh ingredients, product presentation and merchandising established by the company.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, etc. Follow daily checklist to ensure safety and sanitation standards/regulations are met.
- Perform housekeeping duties and maintenance functions as needed to remain compliant with company standards.
- Check accuracy of prices/signage of products and services according to the weekly advertisements and other merchandising standards.
- Follow recipes to ensure food consistency. Use suggestive selling techniques — sampling food products daily to customers.
- Follow and complete daily food safety review checklist as required to maintain compliance with periodic Food Service Audit and Steritech inspections. Follow Par Level policies and procedures.
- Assist customers with using food-ordering kiosks.