Front End LeadReq # 254244 Employment Status Full time Department RetailLocation 6550 - Carmel Bridges - Market DistrictAddress 11505 Illinois Street Carmel, IN 46032 Date posted 07/21/2021
A Front End Lead's first responsibility is to assist in managing the front end department by directing Team Members, ordering supplies and implementing merchandising initiatives to stimulate the growth of the business while meeting customers’ needs. To thrive in this position, you should be a team player. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success. You are eager to support an amazing team, have the drive to grow your career in leadership and have the ability to inspire those around you
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 21 years of age
- Monitor inventories.
- Perform all functions of a Team Leader in his/her absence.
- Direct Team Members by overseeing and evaluating all training of new and current Team Members.
- Be able to write department orders, monitor ordering, supervise stocking.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment to ensure health and OSHA requirements are met.
- Maintain accurate department records to ensure documentation of activities is available.
- Ensure that proper procedures are being followed so that the store meets out-of-stock percentage goal.
- Actively support a culture of safety.
- Maintain unparalleled guest service.
- Actively demonstrate appropriate selling techniques.
- Actively participate in and promote an environment which embraces diversity inclusion and respect for everyone.
- Assist Front End Leader with scheduling team members, delegating work assignments, directing the customer flow and controlling department costs to ensure Store, Department and customer requirements are met.
- Audit cash controls according to established procedures.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
- Deli /Prepared Foods Team Leader McKeesport, Pennsylvania 07/24/2021
- Team Supervisor Hermitage, Pennsylvania 07/24/2021
- Apprentice Meat Cutter + $500 New Hire Bonus Erie, Pennsylvania 07/24/2021
- Pharmacy Warehouse Selector Full Time $1,000 New Hire Bonus Freedom, Pennsylvania 07/06/2021
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.