Dishwashing Lead + $500 New Hire BonusReq # 265322 Employment Status Full time Department RetailLocation 6599 - Osteria by Fabio VivianiAddress 11505 Illinois Street Carmel, IN 46032 Date posted 10/22/2021
Dishwashing Leads are key players in ensuring that the restaurant experience is flawless and inviting for all our famished foodies. In addition to supporting the Prepared Foods Team Leader develop an amazing team, you'll be the one we look to stay on top of department records, processes, standards, and methods. To thrive in this position, you should be a team player. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success. You are eager to support an amazing team, have the drive to grow your career in leadership and have the ability to inspire those around you.
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year; Desire to become a Non-union Team Leader required.
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Comply and perform self-assessments to maintain necessary standards and pass all Steritech, internal and external audits. Complete incident prevention checklists as required.
- Understand all Guest Service Initiatives and Measurement tools (i.e., Voice of Guest and Mystery Shoppers).
- Respond to guest calls regarding product inquiries, special orders and product requests.
- Provide coaching and feedback to Team Members not meeting guest service standards.
- Follow work designs and methods — updating them as needed following 6s requirements.
- Be able to use and navigate all required company applications resources including, but not limited to, GE Central, the RTM system and e-mail.
- Attend and conduct daily team huddles as directed by Team Leader.
- Understand and adhere to all relevant local, state and federal laws/guidelines as well as company policies. Responsible for reporting any incidents in violation of these guidelines or policies.
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your work, for your Team Members, guests and products.
- Enable unparalleled guest service by leading the team by example — constantly striving to delight and surprise our guests, vendors and stakeholders.
- Perform all functions of a Team Leader in his/her absence, when necessary and where appropriate. Possess a desire to become a Team Leader.
- Direct Team Members by using work lists as well as understanding and performing all duties required of a clerk. This includes directing, overseeing and evaluating all training of new and current Team Members.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be scheduled according to needs of the business including, but not limited to, a required amount of nights, weekends and holidays.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment to ensure the safety of customers and Team Members while exceeding health and OSHA requirements.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.