Do You Need Assistance?
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the Giant Eagle's employment process, please contact MyHRConnection at 888-892-2248 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be kept confidential and shared only on a need-to-know basis.
Overnight Stock ClerkReq # 217504 Employment Status Part time Department RetailLocation 6385 - Canfield - Supermarket Address 525 East Main Street Canfield, OH 44406 Date posted 06/30/2020
Job SummaryAs a Team Member, you will be part of a dynamic team that that emphasizes building relationships with our customers by focusing on understanding and exceeding their needs. Your overall objective will be to delight customers by providing efficient, accurate and pleasant check-out service and shopping assistance. You will spend a majority of your time on the sales floor replenishing stock and directly interacting with our customers to ensure they are able to find the products they need. You will also be fully trained and able to assist customers in other areas in the store including, but not limited to, the Dairy and Frozen Departments, as well as the Front-End service area. By working together, and providing exceptional service and support, we look to improve people's lives and well-being each and every day/visit.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 16 years of age for Retail, At least 18 years of age for GetGo/Ricker's
Front End Job Responsibilities:
- Provide exemplary customer service by ensuring customers orders are processed through our registers accurately and efficiently in the friendliest manner.
- Smile and greet customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the team member's designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area, including entrance areas and parking lot.
Grocery Job Responsibilities:
- Provide exemplary customer service by ensuring products are replenished on the shelves and helping customers locate product.
- Replace misplaced items to proper location.
- Participate in on-going product and customer service training programs.
- Assist in maintaining back room efficiency by unloading deliveries.
- Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure customers safety.
- Participate in in-store team meetings.
- Assist in other areas as required.