District Manager, Loss PreventReq # 247358 Employment Status Full time Department Loss PreventionLocation Cleveland Corporate OfficeAddress 5300 Richmond Road Bedford Heights, OH 44146 Date posted 05/04/2021
As a Loss Prevention District Manager, you will provide loss prevention, security and emergency response to assigned locations. By ensuring the protection of our assets, which includes Team Members, customers and vendors, you will play a key role in the success of our organization.
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years experience in loss prevention/security in multi-location environment
- Education Required: Associates Degree
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily, 10 - 25%
- Initiate investigations of asset losses, Company policy violations, criminal activities and customer and Team Member bad behavior incidents by gathering and analyzing facts, video recording or interviewing witnesses and suspects.
- Pursue prosecutions, obtain restitution, prepare documentation for permanent case report and required testimony.
- Provide 24-hour response to all Company locations as required.
- Reduce the potential for financial loss.
- Proactively review and analyze various reports to identify the source of losses, prevent future losses and to meet budget requirements.
- Track Loss Prevention related incidents important to deploying uniform Guards, off-duty Police and Store Detectives.
- Report critical incidents utilizing weekly Critical Incident Report or an immediate high-level notification email.
- Assist with the design of CCTV and alarm systems, install surveillance equipment and monitor recordings to identify the source of losses.
- Assist other Team Members of LP&S and promote a spirit of teamwork to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Support environmental and food safety initiatives.
- Conduct Loss Prevention related assessments and/or physical surveys of Corporate locations, contracted independent stores and RSCs, to prevent potential loss of assets.
- Provide training and/or make recommendations for improvement to leadership in accordance with Loss Prevention best practices.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.