Do You Need Assistance?
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the Giant Eagle's employment process, please contact MyHRConnection at 888-892-2248 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be kept confidential and shared only on a need-to-know basis.
Curbside Team Lead (FT) Tanglewood Giant EagleReq # 111898BR Department Name Curbside Express Employment Status Full-Time Location (department) Store #0515 - Tanglewood Address 8515 Tanglewood Square, Bainbridge, OH 44023 Date posted 07/11/2019
Position SummaryA Curbside Express Lead's responsibility is to assist the Front End Team Leader in providing leadership in Curbside Express by training, directing and coaching Curbside Express Team Members as well as maximizing business offerrings . The Curbside Express Lead also assists the Front End Team Leader with the ordering of materials and supplies, inventory, implementing all sanitation, cost and quality control programs and directing and coordinating the work of others.
- Actively support a culture of safety which includes, but is not limited to, food safety, Team Member safety and customer safety
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to team members to ensure quality, timely order fulfillment, exemplary customer service, and a safe and secure environment
- Train Team Members on new and existing practices to ensure quality customer service, safe and high quality food stuffs, and a safe environment.
- Coach Team Members on executing duties to deliver quality orders in a timely fashion while providing exemplary customer service.
- Maximize revenue opportunities by effectively administering the daily and weekly team member schedule and corresponding operational service availability.
- Generate additional revenue streams/potential new customer sources as a method of growing the service offering and solidifying our position within the community.
- Document, communicate and aid in solving Operational, Technical and Service issues
- Operate as Curbside Express Coordinator: Administering workload, conducting customer transactions at Curbside, assist in bagging and storing orders
- Operate as a Curbside Express Personal Shopper, selecting product, communicating discrepancies, bagging and storing product for customer orders
Reports To: Team Leader, Curbside/Hm Del-H
Education and Training Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0 to 6 months
- Minimum of 1-3 years in a service-oriented environment, and be comfortable with technology. Additionally, experience leading others is desired.
- Inclement weather (hot/cold, snowy, rainy)
- Normal store environment with no continuous exposure to extreme temps, dust, etc
- Carrying Up to 50 pounds
- Lifting Up to 50 pounds
- Customer Focused
- Gets Things Done
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Respect for Self and Others
- Conflict Resolution
- Open to Feedback
- Presentation & Verbal Communic
- Fax Machine
- Mobile Tablet - POS Replication, Mc40 Handheld scanner
About UsGiant Eagle Inc., ranked 35th on Forbes Magazine's largest private corporations list, is one of the nation's largest food retailers and distributors with approximately \\$9.6 billion in annual sales. Founded in 1931, Giant Eagle, Inc. has grown to be the number one supermarket retailer in the region with 417 retail locations throughout western Pennsylvania, north central Ohio, northern West Virginia and Maryland.
Team Members who work for our flagship banner, Giant Eagle, are continually redefining and improving the supermarket shopping experience. We're creating a destination where customers find high-quality foods and convenience-oriented services, along with some pleasant and unexpected surprises as we try new things and roll out new ideas. You will be part of a growing team that emphasizes building lifelong relationships with our customers by focusing on understanding and exceeding their needs.