Produce Team MemberReq # 256983 Employment Status Part time Department RetailLocation 0515 - Tanglewood - SupermarketAddress 8515 Tanglewood Square Bainbridge Township, OH 44023 Date posted 08/12/2021
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for providing exemplary customer service while maintaining the safety of customers and Team Members. You will exceed customer needs and expectations by providing efficient, accurate and pleasant check-out service and shopping assistance.To thrive in this position, you should be a team player. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success, and you are eager to support an amazing team.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: No High school diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Replenish products on the shelf, rotating products and ensuring code dating procedures are followed and only the freshest products are available for sale.
- Ring up guests orders by scanning product or punching price into register, finalize sale and collect payment.
- Set up displays on the sales floor.
- Assist with light stocking duties and inform management of any out of stock items.
- Assist in maintaining back room efficiency by unloading deliveries.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Put misplaced items back in the proper locations.
- Bag grocery orders and place them into guests' carts.
- Provide exemplary customer service and greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members, customers, vendors and the community.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.