Starbucks LeadReq # 261780 Employment Status Full time Department RetailLocation 1284 - Avon Lake - SupermarketAddress 31990 Walker Road Avon Lake, OH 44012 Date posted 09/23/2021
Starbucks Leads are key players in developing Starbucks and its Baristas, who combine the perfect blend of aromatic coffees and specialty beverages. In addition to providing unparalleled customer service and supporting the Perishable Team Leader, they stay on top of department records, processes, standards and methods. To thrive in this position, you should be a team player. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success. You are eager to support an amazing team, have the drive to grow your career in leadership and have the ability to inspire those around you. You are creative with cuisine and love to help others foster their own creativity.
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year; Desire to become a Non-union Team Leader required.
- Experience Desired: Prior experience in Restaurant/Barista or related field
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily, Less than 10%
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Job Responsibility
- Ensure all Giant Eagle and Market District and Starbucks company polices, store operating standards and procedures are communicated effectively, maintained and followed.
- Show your love of coffee through words and actions.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge, interest and passion for Starbucks beverages and products.
- Take an active role in building the store’s product assortment by cultivating strong working relationships with guests and vendors.
- Supervise stocking and receiving.
- Write department orders and monitor ordering.
- Participate in taking of physical inventories.
- Deliver outstanding customer service by leading the team by example, constantly striving to delight and surprise our guests, vendors and stakeholders.
- Direct Team Members in performing all duties.
- Oversee and evaluate all training of new and current Team Members.
- Help reduce and eliminate shrink.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule that could include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Maintain safety as the top priority for our Team Members, guests and products.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members, guests, vendors and the community.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.