- Secure new and leverage existing physician network to discuss their needs, and explain how these needs could be met by Giant Eagle specialty pharmacy services.
- Effectively convey information in order to answer doctor/physician questions about specialty pharmacy services.
- Emphasize services based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of service capabilities and limitations.
- Maintain historical customer records and databases that will be reviewed by the Senior Account Manager or Sales Manager.
- Identify prospective customers by following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows for conferences; generate/promote business through physician referrals.
- Assist customers in making service decisions, based on customers’ needs, service specifications, and applicable insurance plan requirements and regulations.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Provide exemplary customer service by conducting customer needs assessments, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluating customer satisfaction.
- Act as an organizational representative of Giant Eagle to externally facing customers; establish and maintain constructive and cooperative relationships.
- Keep up to date on and apply relevant professional/industry knowledge.
- Create and execute an effective and efficient call plan that will be reviewed by the Senior Account Manager or Sales Manager; maintain post call notes to assist with pre-call planning.
- Utilize customer focused selling skills in presentations for internal and external business partners pertaining to specialty pharmacy services.
Reports To: Director, Specialty Pharmacy