Caterer/Delivery Driver (Part Time) Butler Road Giant Eagle
Giant Eagle Inc., ranked 35th on Forbes Magazine’s largest private corporations list, is one of the nation’s largest food retailers and distributors with approximately \\$9.6 billion in annual sales. Founded in 1931, Giant Eagle, Inc. has grown to be the number one supermarket retailer in the region with 417 retail locations throughout western Pennsylvania, north central Ohio, northern West Virginia and Maryland.
Team Members who work for our flagship banner, Giant Eagle, are continually redefining and improving the supermarket shopping experience. We’re creating a destination where customers find high-quality foods and convenience-oriented services, along with some pleasant and unexpected surprises as we try new things and roll out new ideas. You will be part of a growing team that emphasizes building lifelong relationships with our customers by focusing on understanding and exceeding their needs.
Responsible for the safe and on time delivery of Giant Eagle products to our Retail Customers. Work with store Delivery Coordinators and Department Managers to ensure customer requirements are met and build customer loyalty by abiding by the Company’s guiding principals, common purpose and modeling the Customer Service Credos.
Education and Training Required
- Maintain a safe and clean envionment to ensure the safety of Customers and Team Members while exceeding health and OSHA requirements.
- Follow all Giant Eagle delivery policies and procedures to ensure the safe delivery of products.
- Obey all traffic laws. Must maintain a clear driving record.
- Formulate relationships with customers by providing food safety information upon delivery of product.
- Maintain open lines of communication with store Delivery Coordinator, Department Managers and Store Manager/Director.
- Ensure that routine maintenance is performed on delivery vehicles.
- Perform alternate duties requested of management during down periods when no deliveries are scheduled.
- No High School diploma required
- Prior experience working in with deliveries or related industry
1st Shift – 6a – 3p, 2nd Shift – 2p – 10p
- Customer Focused
- Gets Things Done
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Respect for Self and Others
- Extreme Outdoor temperatures
- Carrying Up to 50 pounds
- Lifting Up to 50 pounds
- Fax Machine
- Safety Cutter
1700 New Butler Road, New Castle, PA 16101
Team Leader, Catering-H