Crew Lead (Full Time) Robinson Crossroad's GetGo
At GetGo Cafe + Market, our mission is to be the fastest growing, most innovative, and best Cafe + Market in North America. We are driven by quality people, food and fuel providing an inviting place to get all the things our customers need right now! With you on our team, we can reach those goals every day.
Who We Are:
If you’re looking to get on the fast-track to a delicious career, and are eager to share your friendly spirit with our customers, GetGo Cafe + Market could be the stop for you. GetGo Cafe + Market is a fresh food, unique convenience and high quality fuel destination and is a big part of the Giant Eagle family of stores.
Our GetGo Cafe + Market family is always searching for Team Members who like a swift pace served with a warm smile. Although we move quickly, we want to take the time to make certain we give you the solid support you deserve and set you up for an amazing career.
The GetGo Cafe + Market Crew Lead helps our store run like clockwork, because our customers’ clocks are ticking. The Team Member in this role is on the fast-track to store leadership, and will coach, supervise, and lead the team in addition to, and often on behalf of, the Store Leader. From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, you will collaborate with your team to ensure that each customer waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up dinner or a late-night snack for their family, or simply waiting at the pump, is met with a smile and the great service they deserve.At work and at play, you are a leader at heart. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success. You are eager to cultivate an amazing team and have the ability to inspire Team Members to give their best each day. You are a problem solver and a creative thinker, and love to lead the way for others to foster their own creativity. You know that your customers aren’t just grabbing a cup of coffee; they are often starting and ending their days at your store. Providing a familiar face and a comfortable and clean spot for a delicious meal is your M.O. for making someone who is “just stopping by” into a regular customer. Every opportunity to connect with people is an opportunity for you to exchange ideas and improve your business. Our leadership team is top of the line and ensures that each customer leaves with a smile and with everything they need to make the most of their day and be on their way.
Education and Training Required
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work, for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Exceed customer and Team Member needs and expectations by providing safe, efficient, accurate and pleasant food service, and guidance and coaching to Team Members, and exemplary service to vendors and stakeholders.
- Cultivate a fast, friendly culture by sharing warmth and passion for service with a smile with all Team Members and customers.
- Oversee new Team Member training and ensure that all Team Members are working in the most efficient and effective way. Getting our customers in, out, and on their way is our top priority!
- Provide training and leadership to hourly Team Members in the store, and when assigned, to peer Leads as well.
- Hold yourself accountable to the highest operational standards:
Maintain maximum flexibility in scheduling by confirming that all Team Members are cross-trained on all positions. Make sure your restrooms are exceptionally clean and well-stocked at all times. Ensure all Team Members maintain proper food-handling certifications. Proactively monitor competitor fuel pricing and work with appropriate business partners to remain competitive. Rapidly correct any equipment issues
- Focus on flexibility, being ready to lead the team at the registers at one moment, and then step in as a GoGetter at the next.
- Assist Store Leader with scheduling, adjustments, merchandising, and promotional activities.
- Be the face of the store at our registers, ringing customers quickly and with a smile, and coaching your team to do the same.
- Nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity, keeping in mind that each Team Member has a voice.
- Responsible for controlling some expense within a department.
- Responsible for direct and indirect supervision of team members in one or more departments.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Supervisory Experience, Customer Service/Retail Experience
1st Shift – 6a – 3p, 2nd Shift – 2p – 10p, 3rd Shift – 10p – 6a (Overnight)
- Customer Focused
- Gets Things Done
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Respect for Self and Others
- Builds High Performance Teams
- Communicate w/Courage & Impact
- Manages Team Execution
- Strategic Thinking & Planning
- Extreme Outdoor temperatures
- Hot Ovens
- Inclement weather (hot/cold, snowy, rainy)
- Telephone Usage
- Carrying Up to 50 pounds
- Hearing (auditory)
- Lifting Up to 50 pounds
- Operating Equipment
- Sight or Peripheral Vision
- Communication (verbal)
- Adding Machine
- Fountain Machines
- Fuel Pumps
- Ice Coffee Machine
- Ice Machine
- Bag in box machine
- Lang Oven
- Make Line
- Merry Chef (Oven)
- Motorola Hand Held Gun (Receiving)
- Panini Grill
- Power Washer
- Shrink Wrap Machine
- Cap Machine
- Smoothie Machine
- Stand-up Lotto Machine
- Texlon Ordering Machine
- Watchguard Detergent Dispenser
- Car Wash Equipment
- Coffee Brewer
- Coffee Grinder
- Conventional Oven
- Creamer Machine
- Fax Machine
6513-A Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Sr. Team Leader, GetGo