Overnight Hourly Team Member (Part Time) Mt Lebanon GetGo
GetGo is a fresh food, unique convenience and high quality fuel destination. GetGo offers a friendly, engaging place where customers can enjoy delicious, made-to-order subs, sandwiches, burgers, salads and more – all made from fresh, high-quality ingredients. The GetGo convenience format includes a combination of standalone locations and sites adjacent to Giant Eagle supermarkets, and we operate nearly 200 locations in Western Pennsylvania, north central Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana.
As a member of our GetGo team, you’ll be part of a small, collaborative crew who provides efficient, accurate and pleasant service and shopping assistance. From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, you will ensure that each person waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up their first cup of coffee or simply at the pump, is met with a smile and the great service they deserve.
To exceed customer needs and expectations by providing efficient, accurate and pleasant check-out service and shopping assistance.
Education and Training Required
- Ring up customer’s orders by scanning product or punching price into register according to established Company policies and procedures.
- Finalize sales and collect payments by totaling order and accepting tender from customer.
- Alertly watch customers at pumps to help prevent drive-offs, unsafe misuse of gasoline containers or placement and pumping multiple cars within the same transaction (Double Pumping).
- Provide products and services that are competitively priced, meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times and abide by the Company’s Statement of Values.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, restrooms, exterior pump area, etc. to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
- Know and follow all state and local laws regarding cigarette sales.
- Know and follow all coupon-handling procedures.
- Understand how to sell Lottery tickets, gift cards and Telephone Calling Cards.
- Assist in Kitchen area as needed.
- Assist other store team Members in maintaining security in the store.
- Block and straighten shelves as needed.
- Assist with light stocking duties and inform management of any out of stock items.
- Replace misplaced items to the proper location.
- Little or no financial or budgetary responsibility Amount of Budgetary Responsibility: \\$0
- High school diploma or equivalent
3rd Shift – 10p – 6a (Overnight)
- Customer Focused
- Gets Things Done
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Respect for Self and Others
- Extreme Outdoor temperatures
- Inclement weather (hot/cold, snowy, rainy)
- Carrying Up to 25 pounds
- Lifting Up to 25 pounds
- Adding Machine
- Fountain Machines
- Fuel Pumps
- Ice Coffee Machine
- Ice Machine
- Bag in box machine
- Lang Oven
- Make Line
- Merry Chef (Oven)
- Motorola Hand Held Gun (Receiving)
- Panini Grill
- Power Washer
- Smoothie Machine
- Stand-up Lotto Machine
- Watchguard Detergent Dispenser
- Car Wash Equipment
- Coffee Brewer
- Coffee Grinder
- Conventional Oven
- Creamer Machine
1540 Washington Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15228
Store Leader, GGO I