HBW Stock Clerk (Part-Time) Dublin
Who We Are:
Finding a career in a new world of food is closer than you think. Market District is a food destination that is a big part of the Giant Eagle family of stores. At Market District, we celebrate a passion for amazing food and food expertise by combining the best of everyday grocery shopping with foods, ingredients and services rarely found in traditional supermarkets. In 13 locations in southwestern Pennsylvania, Ohio and Indiana, the Market District stores feature teams of chefs and other culinary professionals preparing fresh foods from scratch every day. All of our Team Members, Chefs and other culinary professionals are expertly trained to provide unsurpassed quality and service. And we love FOOD!
Our Market District family has a special heart for Team Members who understand the difference between making a meal and making an adventure. That’s a quality we want to help grow, so we take care to match the best candidates to their perfect roles. That simply makes good sense, and we think our Team Members appreciate knowing that we’re setting them up for success the moment they walk through our doors. We know you’ll deliver exceptional experiences for our guests when we deliver unparalleled experiences for you.
Our Guest Service, Health, Beauty, and Wellness (HBW) Team Member is a key player in making sure each guest can find the products they need, and leaves our store with a smile and a memory of unparalleled service. You’ll be the one we look to help build customer loyalty through your own shining example. This role is for a mover and a shaker in the foodie world! Who You Are: You are a team player at heart. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success. You are eager to support an amazing team, have the drive to grow your career in leadership, and have the ability to inspire those around you. You are creative with cuisine, and love to help others foster their own creativity. An interest in food doesn’t quite scratch the surface for you; you’re passionate about the business, the trends, and what makes customers tick. You have culinary vision beyond a simple “What’s for dinner?” and every opportunity to connect with people is an opportunity for you exchange ideas and learn tricks of the trade. Our store leads are the cream of the crop and must ensure that each guest discovers the pleasure of tasting incredible food and our passion for providing it at every turn.
Education and Training Required
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work, for our Team Members, guests, and products.
- Provide unparalleled guest service, constantly striving to delight and surprise our guests, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Cultivate a foodie culture by sharing excitement and passion for food with Team Members and guests.
- Inspire your fellow Team Members and our guests with a passion for food and a willingness to go the Extra Mile to provide the best product.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding weekly sales goals provided by HBW Team Leader and tracking sales daily to ensure goals are being met/exceeded through continuous selling efforts to guests.
- Educate, demonstrate, and advise guests on the ingredients and qualities of products across a range of mainstream, premium, and natural & organic beauty lines as well as provide information and advice on the best beauty and related products to suit the guest’s individual needs and perferences.
- Maintaining specialty fixtures by maintaining a “boutique look and feel” as well as making sure they are organized and clean and department maintenance as directed from the Store Leader.
- Stay current on beauty and skin care knowledge and trends by attending the Day Long Beauty Training Sessions and other vendor sponsored trainings scheduled through the Beauty Coordinator, reading beauty trade magazines, and internet research.
- Responsible for controlling some expense within a department.
- No High School diploma required
- Prior experience working in retail or related industry
** Retail Shifts **, 1st Shift – 6a – 3p, 2nd Shift – 2p – 10p
- Customer Focused
- Gets Things Done
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Respect for Self and Others
- Carrying Up to 50 pounds
- Lifting Up to 50 pounds
- Adding Machine
- Motorola Hand Held Gun (Receiving)
- Power Washer
- Texlon Ordering Machine
- Fax Machine
- Cardboard Baler
- Label Gun
- Ordering Machine
- Plastic Baler
- Power jacks
- Pressure Washer
- Price Gun
- Receiving Gun
- Safety Cutter
- Scale Labeler
- Shrink Wrapper
- Stanley Doors
- Trash compactor
6700 Perimeter Loop Road, Dublin, OH 43017
Team Leader, HBW – S