WetGo Lead (Full Time) Warrensville Heights GetGo
GetGo is a fresh food, unique convenience and high quality fuel destination. GetGo offers a friendly, engaging place where customers can enjoy delicious, made-to-order subs, sandwiches, burgers, salads and more – all made from fresh, high-quality ingredients. The GetGo convenience format includes a combination of standalone locations and sites adjacent to Giant Eagle supermarkets, and we operate nearly 200 locations in Western Pennsylvania, north central Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana.
As a member of our GetGo team, you’ll be part of a small, collaborative crew who provides efficient, accurate and pleasant service and shopping assistance. From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, you will ensure that each person waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up their first cup of coffee or simply at the pump, is met with a smile and the great service they deserve.
Responsible for assisting the General Manager in attaining WetGo goals and objectives while generating sales growth.
Education and Training Required
- Achieve and maintain prompt, courteous customer service; attend to customer concerns/complaints; promotes company culture.
- Assist General Manager in achieving targeted sales for site. Builds on-going relationship with customers to establish repeat business and referrals. Assists customers in finalizing sales as needed.
- Responsible for ordering and receiving of all WetGo supplies.
- Motivates team to provide value added services, such as vehicle prepping, as needed. Maintains communication with the GM and WetGo Team Members.
- Acts as “Progetter” for current WetGo Attendants and new hires for site. Train team members using the proper “Progetter” materials.
- Responsible for the implementation of all WetGo promotions including: Signage, ordering, team training, establishing team performance goals, etc.
- Responsible for the development of “work assignment sheets” for every WetGo shift and ensures completion on a daily basis.
- Supports and enforces all company policies as presented in the GetGo Handbook and/or established by GetGo Management regarding safety and security procedures and other company policies.
- Performs prevententive maintenance tasks to ensure car wash uptime expectations are met. Maintains cleanliness of equipment, floor, interior and exterior car wash and vacuum areas, etc. to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met. Keeps car wash area clean by sweeping up debris and shoveling snow when necessary.
- Cleans windows on the car wash building. Cleans car wash area by sweeping debris, shoveling snow and salting when necessary. Hose down the concrete area of the car wash. Hand finishes cars as needed.
- Responsible for controlling some expense within a department.
- Supervision of team members within an area or section of a department.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Car Wash Management
** Retail Shifts **
- Customer Focused
- Gets Things Done
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Respect for Self and Others
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Strategic Thinking & Planning
- Extreme Outdoor temperatures
- Inclement weather (hot/cold, snowy, rainy)
- Carrying Up to 50 pounds
- Lifting Up to 50 pounds
- Floor Blower
- Fuel Pumps
- Motorola Hand Held Gun (Receiving)
- Car Wash Equipment
25500 Miles Road, Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Store Leader, GetGo Sr (SA)