Hourly Team Member (Part-time) Kitchen Twinsburg Get Go
GetGo is a fresh food, unique convenience and high quality fuel destination. GetGo offers a friendly, engaging place where customers can enjoy delicious, made-to-order subs, sandwiches, burgers, salads and more – all made from fresh, high-quality ingredients. The GetGo convenience format includes a combination of standalone locations and sites adjacent to Giant Eagle supermarkets, and we operate nearly 200 locations in Western Pennsylvania, north central Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana.
As a member of our GetGo team, you’ll be part of a small, collaborative crew who provides efficient, accurate and pleasant service and shopping assistance. From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, you will ensure that each person waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up their first cup of coffee or simply at the pump, is met with a smile and the great service they deserve.
Greet customers in a professional friendly manner to ensure the customer’s needs are met while maintaining safety /sanitation standards at all times. Abiding by the Company’s Statement of Values and objectives while generating sales growth.
Education and Training Required
- Provide excellent customer service by being pleasant, greeting customers, attending to their requests and thanking them in a professional, friendly, courteous manner.
- Meet quality control standards of food service orders through proper food portioning, using fresh ingredients, product presentation and merchandising established by the company.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, etc. Follow daily checklist to ensure safety and sanitation standards/regulations are met. Perform housekeeping duties and maintenance functions as needed to remain compliant with company standards.
- Check accuracy of prices/ signage of products and services according to the weekly advertisements and other merchandising standards.
- Adhere to Food Safety/sanitation policies and procedures established by the company.
- Follow recipes to ensure food consistency. Use suggestive selling techniques, sampling food products daily to customers.
- Support all company policies as presented in GetGo Handbook regarding safety and security procedures and all other company policies.
- Follow and complete daily food safety review checklist as required to maintain compliance with periodic Food Service Audit and Steritech inspections. Follow Par Level policies and procedures.
- Assist customers with using food-ordering kiosks.
- Meet time requirements for completing customers food orders.
- Keep work and dining areas clean, stocked and organized.
- Fill and maintain Grab-n-Go case. Check dates/times for freshness.
- Little or no financial or budgetary responsibility
- High school diploma or equivalent
** Retail Shifts **, 1st Shift – 6a – 3p, 2nd Shift – 2p – 10p, Any Hours
- Customer Focused
- Gets Things Done
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Respect for Self and Others
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Strategic Thinking & Planning
- Cold Prep Rooms
- Hot Ovens
- Carrying Up to 50 pounds
- Lifting Up to 50 pounds
- Adding Machine
- Fountain Machines
- Floor Blower
- Ice Coffee Machine
- Ice Machine
- Bag in box machine
- Lang Oven
- Make Line
- Merry Chef (Oven)
- Motorola Hand Held Gun (Receiving)
- Panini Grill
- Power Washer
- Shrink Wrap Machine
- Cap Machine
- Smoothie Machine
- Stand-up Lotto Machine
- Texlon Ordering Machine
- Watchguard Detergent Dispenser
- Conventional Oven
- Creamer Machine
- Coffee Brewer
- Coffee Grinder
8901 Hadden Road, Twinsburg, OH 44087
Store Leader, GetGo Assistant