Do You Need Assistance?
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the Giant Eagle's employment process, please contact MyHRConnection at 888-892-2248 or email@example.com. Your request will be kept confidential and shared only on a need-to-know basis.
The Giant Eagle Recruiting Team is committed to providing an informative and respectful recruiting experience to every candidate. That’s why we have created a formal step-by-step process to ensure that we are putting the best-qualified people into positions where they can grow and thrive.
- The first step is to submit an online application.
- After reviewing your application, an HR Representative will determine if you should participate in an initial phone screen interview. An “HR Representative” includes Recruiters, Confidential HR Coordinators (CHRCs), HR Specialist and HR Administrators.
- Depending on the role you are interviewing for, you may meet with a hiring manager and other decision makers. You may also participate in one or more interviews.
- If you are interviewing for a management position, you will also participate in a leadership assessment during the interview period.
- If you receive an offer of employment, you may need to complete additional post-offer tests/screenings based on the position and/or level. These include but are not limited to: background check, credit check, reference check, drug test, MVR check, ergonomics test, road test and Personality Characteristics Inventory test (PCI). Your HR Representative will be in contact with you during these tests/screenings.