Do You Need Assistance?
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the Giant Eagle's employment process, please contact MyHRConnection at 888-892-2248 or email@example.com. Your request will be kept confidential and shared only on a need-to-know basis.
The Giant Eagle Recruiting Team is committed to providing an informative and respectful recruiting experience to every candidate. That’s why we have created a formal step-by-step process to ensure that we are putting the best-qualified people into positions where they can grow and thrive.
- The first step is to submit an online application and complete an online assessment that helps measure your fit with our Core Values and required skills.
- After reviewing your application, assessment and/or resume, the team will determine if you should participate in a phone or an in-person interview.
- Depending on the role you are interviewing for, you may meet with one or more recruiters, a hiring manager and other decision makers. You may also participate in one or more interviews.
- If you are interviewing for a management position, you will also participate in a leadership assessment during the interview period.
- If you receive an offer of employment, you will need to undergo a background, credit and/or reference check. All applicants are drug-tested. We will also review your driving record if it is applicable to the position.