Giant Eagle’s Business Resource Groups
Engaging our Team Members and our communities
The Young Professionals, Women’s, GE PROUD, Abilities, Veterans, and BLACC (Black Leaders and Collaborators Collective) business resource groups serve as strategic partners of Giant Eagle. Each of these outstanding groups does excellent work to engage our Team Members and communities with our Inclusion and Diversity mission and strategy.
Our Business Resource Groups help build an inclusive and diverse culture, which results in higher Team Member engagement, innovative thinking and better-informed business decisions.
While tactics and individual goals of these groups differ, all six Business Resource Groups share a few key functions:
- acquiring, developing and supporting diverse talent
- influencing internal policies
- influencing marketing and merchandising decisions related to consumer products and services
- Team Member engagement and networking
- community strengthening and service
If you are interested in learning more about Giant Eagle’s Business Resource Groups, please email email@example.com.